My Shopping List
Black Sesame Mustard Popcorn
Courtesy of The Popcorn Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 qt. popped popcorn
+ 3 Tbsp. butter
+ 1 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
+ 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard powder
+ 1 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
+ 1 tsp. kosher salt (or popcorn salt)
What to do:
1. Place popcorn in a large serving bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, sesame oil and mustard powder.
3. Microwave butter mixture for 20 sec. or until butter is melted.
4. Stir until mustard powder is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
5. Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn and toss.
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds and salt over popcorn and toss again; serve immediately.
Yield: 4 quarts, 16 servings (1 cup each)